Open Agapanthus days in 2020
During the fifth edition of the Agapanthus open days there is the possibility to view the nursery and the collection. Beautiful flowering plants from a very wide range can also be purchased to beautify your pots on the terrace or your borders in the garden.
We are happy to give you an explanation about the different varieties and advice on maintenance and planting.
All this takes place in a rural context, on the 'Zwaaikomhoeve' in Aalter where the nursery is located.
Once again there is a 'Zwaaikom' summer bar in and around the show garden, where you can relax and enjoy a drink among our beautiful Agapanthus borders.
Is this a short drive from your hometown, it is certainly advisable to combine this with a trip to nearby 'beautiful places'. For example, we are located on the Ghent-Bruges canal, and we are just between these two beautiful art cities. Definitely worth exploring the city center here. In addition, we are right on the E40 and it is only a 20-minute drive to our Belgian coast!
There is also the chance to come in a group. In 2018 and 2019, for example, we were able to receive a few groups and associations and we enjoyed giving a tour in the garden and at the nursery. If you wish, please contact us.
The open Agapanthus days 2020 will take place on:
* 29/30/31 May and 1 June (Whitsun weekend and also open on Whitsun Monday)
* 5/6/7 June
* 19/20/21 June
* 26/27/28 June -> Open gardens - Landelijke gilden
* 3/4/5 July
* 17/18/19/20/21 July (extended weekend and also open on 21 July, our national holiday)
* 31 July - 1/2 August
We are open continuously from 10 am to 6 pm on these days
You are all very welcome!
Participation in trade fairs in the spring of 2020:
* 17/18/19 April Foire de Jardin du Château d'Enghien
* End of April - plant days in La Feuillerie in Celles
* May 1 planting day in Bokrijk
* 8/9/10 May - Garden Days of Beervelde
* May - Garden and Atmosphere 'Wallemote' in Izegem
* 21/22/23/24 May - 'Court and house' - provincial domain d'Aertrycke